<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Wake Up N Smell The Coffee...

Friday, July 28

can't make a good entry. the inspiration to rant and write in a artistic manner, is somewhere in the woods. it's lost. but of course, i'm hoping it'll return because i need it now!

waaah!!! still not finished with my powerpoint presentation because i can't write anything for the captions. i have to connect the random clips and pictures i've inserted and make something sensible out of it.but thanks to my prancing inspiration which is currently lingering and wandering in the woods, i have no time to tame another inspiration [out-of-nowhere] just to make a self-centered presentation of myself, my family and friends. arghh!!! i need that inspiration now 'cause i have to study for my monthly exam in chemLec for tomorrow! and i need to write a reaction paper about the president's wishlist SONA.

ooh! which reminds me about my PGCART prof. i met her early today though we're not supposed to meet until monday. we came across each other in the corridor and i came up to her to query about the react paper.

me: Ma'am, tanong ko lang po tungkol sa react paper about sa SONA..ma'am: ano un?me:ma'am pano po yun, wala naman binanggit about sa past and prese--[she cut me out]ma'am: teka, mr. dela cruz..[bigla ko kinabahan..dugdug]ma'am: ang ganda naman ng boses naten...nakakainlove. [whaaaat?]


honored! not flattered at all. i took it as a complete compliment. after our short conversation she reminded me of mam'mary san diego. she said the same thing, not word per word, back in 2nd year high school.

what's up with my voice? sana lang ganun, kung paano man ung pagkakarinig nila mam sandy at mam villenas, ..ganun parati boses ko. nakaka-inlove. definitely it'd be an ego boost! and of course...pantapat ko na rin sa boses ni oomph (di ko na magagamit ung codename dahil may nakakaalam na e..baka biglang magcomment dito at may masabing alanganin...º¬__¬)

oh noes!! a sudden mental whatever!sadya nga bang inihahalintulad ko ang sarili ko sa isang partikular na tao?oh noes!!
pero at least sa kanya ko kinukumpara sarili ko. kahit papano pwede na...competition pa rin.

damn! di na naman ako nakagawa ng matinong sulatin. as in ung may sinusunod na batayan ba. argh!!! sa susunod na nga lang.

sarap na sarap ako sa aking cup of sopas. yum!

one cup at a time

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com